Our Community of Practice supports practitioners and others interested in Continuous Improvement, Process Improvement, Project Management and Change Management.
Number of people: 80
Calendar: Second Friday of every month
Agenda for coming meetings: NCCI 2023 Conference Take Aways
Past agenda topics:
- Miro overview demo – Online collaborative whiteboarding platform.
- Introduction to Robotics Process Automation (RPA).
- Office 365 as a collaboration tool, including Teams, OneDrive, Planner & Lists.
- Agility webpage overview + Building a psychologically safe workplace video by Amy Edmondson.
- Cooperation Ted Talk video (How too many rules at work keep you from getting things done by Yves Moriex) and reflections.
- Jira implementation at University Libraries for their strategic planning.
- Business Analytics – Why data is important?
- Problem Solving.
- Change Management.
- Brainstorming Strategies – Learn some new techniques to energize your brainstorming sessions.
- OTIDE Continuous Improvement Projects.
- Keeping your Eye on the Prize: How to get your most important work done.
- Process Automation.
- O365 Productivity Tools.
- NCCI (Network for Change and Continuous Innovation) Membership and Outreach Committee.
- Deepen Your Lean Leadership Skills with Brain Science.
- Trello Overview – visual way for teams to collaborate on projects.