Our Community of Practice supports practitioners and others interested in Continuous Improvement, Process Improvement, Project Management and Change Management.
Number of people: 80
Calendar: Second Friday of every month
Agenda for coming meeting: Keeping your Eye on the Prize: How to get your most important work done.
Past agenda topics:
- Miro overview demo – Online collaborative whiteboarding platform.
- Introduction to Robotics Process Automation (RPA).
- Office 365 as a collaboration tool, including Teams, OneDrive, Planner & Lists.
- Agility webpage overview + Building a psychologically safe workplace video by Amy Edmondson.
- Cooperation Ted Talk video (How too many rules at work keep you from getting things done by Yves Moriex) and reflections.
- Jira implementation at University Libraries for their strategic planning
- Business Analytics – Why data is important?
- Problem Solving
- Change Management
- Brainstorming Strategies – Learn some new techniques to energize your brainstorming sessions.
- CCS Continuous Improvement Projects
Notes: If you are interested in participating in our Community of Practice, contact us to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org